Home | resveratrol grape juice home | anti aging face creams
how to prevent wrinkles | getting rid of wrinkles wrinkles around mouth



Body Firming Cream - keep your skin smooth and vibrant

Are you frustrated with your experience of body firming creams? If you're in eternal search of the easiest body firming cream I listen to you. I'd tried dozens of creams with no genuine visible final results for years. So, you know what I did? I started researching the skin care industry and boy, did I learn some shocking things!

For example, did you know sulfates (as in sodium laureth sulfates or sodium lauryl sulfates--go ahead, check your bathroom) are lathering ingredients that are also made use of in industrial strength floor cleaners? I sure didn't know I was washing my face with something that was also getting applied to clean the floor at my local supermarket. Yuck!

Then I learned that one of the biggest causes of sensitive skin is to allergic reactions from an ingredient in the fragrance. Since there can be up to 60 ingredients in a fragrance, that's a bunch of possibilities.

But, I'm getting off track. Back to the best body firming cream. You probably know about the importance of antioxidants and collagen and elastin right?

If not, here's a quick review. Antioxidants are nutrients in healthy foods like spinach and broccoli (and the famous acai berries) that counteract free radicals in the air. Free radicals are bad because they can cause cancer and premature aging. So, antioxidants are good.

Collagen and elastin are proteins that operate together to keep your skin firm and smooth. They help your skin keep it's shape. So, they're good.

But your body is busy breaking down existing collagen and elastin cells without producing as most far more and you're getting bombarded with antioxidants all day from modern life.

So, what's your strategy?

If you're thinking the easiest body firming cream will address both of these issues, I'd agree with you.

You can uncover a great cream that is loaded with antioxidants--Vitamin E & C, Active Manuka Honey
And one that stimulates even more collagen and elastin cell growth in your body. Really, the ingredients are there.

So, ok, you know how I learned about the skincare industry? Well, here's one for you. I learned you should skip the "collagen enriched" firming creams. I know, it sounds like a good deal. You need other of this and this lotion will give it to you. But, here's the deal.

Scientists proved your pores will not absorb the collagen in those creams. No, the particles are too large and it's a waste of your money. Basically, you'll just wipe it off.

But there are ingredients to help you make more collagen cells within your body and those will job to tighten and tone your skin. Luckily, the best body firming cream will have these along with the powerful antioxidants.

No comments:

Post a Comment